Information We Collect From You
We collect personal information from you when you: (1) purchase products from us (2) register for and use an account on mickeyandjenny.com; (3) participate in a promotion or survey; (4) contact us for customer service, personal styling assistance or any other reason; (5) apply for a job; or (6) otherwise use this site or provide information to us. The information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, details on the items purchased/returned, date of birth, gender, payment information, product preferences and other information you elect to provide to us. We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information from the U.S. Postal Service's national change of address database to verify and update mailing addresses.
We may combine the information we collect from and about you online with the information we collect from and about you offline. We may also combine your information with information we receive about you from other sources, such as address update services.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information from you when you access our site, such as your browser type, operating system, IP address, pages accessed on our site, links clicked, time spent on the site and your general location. Subject to applicable law, we treat this information as non-personal. We use this information to tailor the content of our website and to enhance your shopping and customer service experience.
• Cookies And Other Tracking Technology
• We use "cookies," "web beacons" and other tracking technologies, which sometimes distinguish you from other visitors to this website, to understand better how you interact with our site and email communications. A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies enable our site to recognize your device upon future visits. Web beacons, typically a one-pixel image on a webpage or in an email, are used to communicate information from your computer to a website, such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears and browsing activity. By using cookies and web beacons, we may: (1) remember you when you return to mickeyandjenny.com; (2) keep track of your order as you shop our site; (3) preserve your shopping bag for later consideration; (4) grant access to the secure parts of the site; and (5) monitor, improve and customize our web content, our products and services and our promotional and advertising activities. You can manage, refuse or block cookies and web beacons at any time through the settings in your web browser. However, by doing so, you may not be able to access or use certain features of our site. In addition, we and select service providers may collect personal information about our visitors' online activities over time and across third party websites. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be "tracked" online. Our website is not designed to respond to "do not track" signals received from browsers.
• Third Party Analytics And Advertising
• In our effort to improve and customize our content, and to provide you with advertising and offers that may be of interest to you, we engage third party service providers that use tools, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your visits to this website and other sites, and your interaction with our email communications. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze data, understand our visitors' web activity, develop promotional and advertising activities and serve targeted content and advertisements to you on this and other sites.
How We Use Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Furnish the products and services you request, process your transactions and send you related information, such as order and shipping confirmations and receipts;
• Provide customer support and respond to your comments, questions and requests;
• Notify you of products, services, offers, promotions, events and features that may be of interest to you;
• Facilitate and personalize your shopping experience in our online stores;
• Develop and improve our products, services at this website;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
• Create targeted offers and advertising on this site and others;
• Manage your online account(s) and provide updates, security alerts and administrative messages;
• Detect and prevent fraud and protect the security of this site and our operations; and
• Fulfill any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Information We Share
Mickey & Jenny Enterprises will never share, sell or rent your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows (subject to applicable laws):
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who use the information solely to carry out our instructions and for no other purpose;
• To comply with a request for information by law enforcement, or to the extent required by applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• In connection with any proposed or actual merger, financing or sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets or business to another entity;
• If you request to share a product page or your "wish list" with another person, in which case we only use the information to complete the request and will not retain such information;
• With your consent or at your direction.
How We Secure Your Information
Security is extremely important to us. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on this website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration or use. We use Secure Socket Layering (SSL) technology to ensure that personal and payment information provided on Mickeyandjenny.com is protected when transmitted over the Internet. Please check the URL line of your browser when submitting information. When the letters in the URL line change from "http" to "https," the "s" is an indication that you are now in a secure area employing SSL.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the Internet is never completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of information shared with us online. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to take your order.
When you store information in an online account, we ask that you protect such information with a password. Please take care to protect your password. We will never ask you for your password.
Third Party Sites And Stores
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to other sites operated by companies that are not affiliated with Mickey & Jenny. These third party sites may have different privacy policies, which you should review if you access the sites from Mickeyandjenny.com. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any websites that are not affiliated with Mickey & Jenny.
Access / Your Choices
Subject to applicable law, you may access the personal information we retain about you, and review, correct, update, block or delete such information. Please submit your request, along with your name, email address and postal address, to the Mickey & Jenny email or postal address listed here. You may also update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting us by email or by post. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you may: (1) follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in each promotional email; (2) log into your account on Mickeyandjenny.com and change your preferences; or (3) send your request, along with your name, email and postal address, to the email or postal address listed here. We will process your request within a reasonable time frame, but you may, in the interim, receive previously scheduled communications from us. We may also continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as messages about your account or purchases.